Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Storywheel Turns Two

Dear Readers,
   Storywheel turns two today. I would like to thank all the regular readers for their support.

When I started posting my stories on Storywheel, I had taken on the goal of completing 100 short stories in one year. That goal is far from being complete. As of the second anniversary, I have written 47 stories. Still short of the half-way mark. Nothing captures this better than the last story that I posted titled Unfinished Business.

The last year has been quite eventful.
  • I wrote a total of 9 new stories. The pace has definitely slowed down. I am hopeful that I can pick up the pace and finish a few more before 2011 ends.
  • I did my first radio interview with Sanobar Sultana on Chennai Live, mostly about Storywheel.
  • In July 2011, I published the first 40 stories as Storywheel Collection ebooks on Kindle.
  • As of today, the Storywheel Blog's Facebook page has 184 fans/followers.
  • One of my most popular short stories (by traffic), Genome is being translated into Bulgarian by a reader! It also got a raving review on BestScienceFictionStories.com
  • I started a part fiction, part autobiography series titled Madras Chronicles
As always, thank you for your support. Spread the word.

Happy reading!

Giri

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Giri. Glad to be part of the journey.

    Joy always,
    Ssuan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have only found out about your blog today! I will surely read your stories!
    And I must say yours is a wonderful success story!
    Well done and Good Luck!

    By the way, here is my blog I just started it in my spare time:

    http://bestclassicbookcollection.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Buy Storywheel EBooks from Amazon

Posts recommended by LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts