Storywheel turns two today. I would like to thank all the regular readers for their support.
When I started posting my stories on Storywheel, I had taken on the goal of completing 100 short stories in one year. That goal is far from being complete. As of the second anniversary, I have written 47 stories. Still short of the half-way mark. Nothing captures this better than the last story that I posted titled Unfinished Business.
The last year has been quite eventful.
- I wrote a total of 9 new stories. The pace has definitely slowed down. I am hopeful that I can pick up the pace and finish a few more before 2011 ends.
- I did my first radio interview with Sanobar Sultana on Chennai Live, mostly about Storywheel.
- In July 2011, I published the first 40 stories as Storywheel Collection ebooks on Kindle.
- As of today, the Storywheel Blog's Facebook page has 184 fans/followers.
- One of my most popular short stories (by traffic), Genome is being translated into Bulgarian by a reader! It also got a raving review on BestScienceFictionStories.com
- I started a part fiction, part autobiography series titled Madras Chronicles
As always, thank you for your support. Spread the word.